Terms and Conditions of Use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Terms and Conditions of Use for the reservation, purchase and provision of services offered by Next-Where are detailed below through the website www.next-where.com, which is owned by Mitnites Corp. registered in the Division of Florida State Corporations, on July 14, 2015, under Document # P15000059945 and FEI / EIN # 47-4568802, with legal address at 3606 NE 167th Street, North Miami Beach, FL, 33160, USA. For practical purposes, these Terms and Conditions of Use are mentioned, with the following reference: T&C, whose validity is established as of 1/1/2017.
- Object and Definitions
A Client (hereinafter referred to as Client) is defined as any legal person legally authorized to acquire the services and assume the responsibilities offered on the website www.next-where.com (hereinafter website) and the mobile application Next-Where app ((hereinafter NW app) accepting and understanding the general conditions established in our website in its entirety. The Client may purchase the services offered for himself and his fellow travelers and / or give it to a third party.
By accessing next-where website and/or NW app, it is understood that the Client accepts and fully understands the terms and conditions as an essential requirement to establish the contracting of the services offered by Next-Where through our website without any other required proof.
The surprise destination for the Client will be a city (hereinafter referred to as Destination) determined by Next-Where for their stay, from a sample of twenty previously offered cities. The Client has the option to freely remove or decline up to five cities he or she has no desire to visit, and will be able to eliminate up to twelve of those cities by paying for the opportunely stipulated cost of each elimination. The Destinations will be cities located in the US and neighboring countries that count with their correspondent operative airports. The plane tickets will correspond to commercial flights from aerial operators valid in the market, through active conventional airlines enabled for passenger transport (hereinafter referred to as Operators). The term Operators indistinctly comprises airlines that offer the effective service, airlines that originally emit the plane ticket, or the operating companies that offer selling services. The offered accommodations (hereinafter referred to as Accommodation), may be in establishments categorized as hotels and apart-hotels for aerial destinations. On Road Trips, offered lodging may, as well, comprise motels, hostels and/or bed and breakfasts that Mitnites Corp. considers for their offer.
Mitnites Corp. reserved the right to modify at time and without prior notice the dates and/or the sales rates offered in the Packs found in the Website and the T&C for reasons such as accommodation and/or flight availability, air fares, legal or regulatory obligated fees, etc. Contracts already made will not be affected by changes or updates that affect the agreed conditions, unless expressly accepted by the Client. Once the purchase through the Website has been made by the Client, the contract between the parties is formalized, whose information, specifications and commitments are filed and stored by Mitnites Corp. for a period of six years from the moment of the agreement. The Client will be able to access the documents in which he or she appears as part, by requesting them to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by entering the Website in the section ‘My Reservation’, which records all the data related to the Client’s purchase, acquired benefits, and status update. The contract is officialized between the parties at the time that the Client, through the Website, makes the purchase of the Pack, in his or her own name and that of his or her companions (minimum of two travelers). To the effect of the operational optimizing of the logistics of the Pack, the Client who performs the purchase operation will be the sole referent of the contract and directly responsible for the commercial transaction.
- How to use the Web to make a purchase.
Once entered the Web, in its initial interface, the Client will be able to access the pre-operation information, and later, the definitive purchase operation, as follows:
- Adventurers: The Client will indicate the number of participating travelers, whose minimum is 1 (single traveler) and no maximum number is determined. In case of exceeding ten people, it is convenient to previously establish contact via email email@example.com for a better organization of the trip in every way. The Client will complete the option “All travelers have updated passports to travel outside the US.” with “ Yes ”or “ No ”. Completion of this step is a condition for subsequently accessing the reservation process. Such information does not imply any personal assessment towards the Client or of the accompanying travelers nor does it constitute a qualification or classification of migratory or discriminatory status of any kind, being its sole purpose to determine the possibility of destination abroad in case of marking the affirmative option “Yes ". It is important to highlight that the positive option “Yes” implies, on the part of all the component travelers of the trip, the carrying of the necessary documentation for an eventual trip abroad. If at least one of them does not have his passport or qualifying immigration documentation, the option “No” must be indicated, at the risk of receiving a surprise destination to which they cannot travel. In that case, Mitnites Corp. is not responsible for cancellations of flights emergent of such circumstances, or for declined accommodation, or for the costs of the purchase made, without the right to refunds, exchanges or returns of any kind or claims of any sort made by the Client or the affected companions. For any questions or clarification, consult in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid mishaps.
- Type of Travel: the Website by default indicates the Airplane option, although soon road trips (Road Trip) will be available for selection.
- Departure Origin: The Client will choose the city of origin or departure of his or her flight (hereinafter Venue). The Venue are only those determined by Next-Where that appear in the selector of departure cities. Pack flights will depart and return to the airport of the city determined as Venues. Flights may be from the main airport or nearby alternative airports up to 100 miles away (For example: Miami / Fort Lauderdale).
NW allows passengers to depart from different Venues to meet in the same Destination by paying the corresponding Extra Origin fee. NW does not guarantee flight time matching, although it prioritizes the best possible meeting options with a tolerance of up to 6 hours between passengers. Return flights will be to the respective cities of origin of each traveler. When travelers choose to depart from different locations, possible destination cities cannot be discarded. NW will choose one of those listed on the Website in Destinations.
Mitnites Corp. reserves the right to replace or eliminate Venue without prior notice. Contracts already made will not be affected by Venue changes or substitutions.
- Select dates: The Website will display a calendar of dates available with travel options of 3 days (2 nights), 4 days (3 nights) and 5 days (4 nights). In order to facilitate the choice of dates and to know their basic cost, the prices per day of the selected pack are indicated. After selecting the time of stay, you can indicate the date of travel starting from the first day of the trip. Flight time preferences can also be set related to the original passenger only. In the table related to pack costs, prices are displayed according to the successive modifications.
Mitnites Corp. reserves the right to modify prices without prior notice. Contracts already made will not be affected by changes that affect the agreed conditions. If you do not opt for time preferences, the departure time of the outbound flight may vary between 00: 01h and 23: 59h on the first day of the Pack.
The departure time of the return flight can range between 00: 01h and 23: 59h on the last day of the Pack. The Customer can indicate in the time filters displayed below the calendar, their departure preferences in relation to the Original Venue by the supplement of $20 per selected time slot per person. The filter time slots are indicative, and may vary within 60 minutes of what is shown on the Web.
In the event of not having tickets available for the selected dates, Next-Where may contact the client to suggest alternative dates. If no solution is found, the amount of the purchase made will be refunded. Next-Where guarantees a minimum period of stay in the Destination from the Original Venues of 48 hours, 72 hours and 96 hours for trips of 3, 4 and 5 days respectively when time preferences are not included.
- The Client will activate the “Next Step” button to know the cities offered as a possible Destination. The Web will show 20 cities related to the chosen Venue. From them will arise the Destination in which the stay will be scheduled. The Client can discard 5 cities that he or she does not want to visit without charge. The Client can also continue to discard cities by clicking on each of them up to a maximum of 12 discards. Each discard or disposal will have an additional cost per person. The Client may not make any discards if he or she do not wish to. On the Website, the Client will have the amount of the purchase with its updated details in view as he or she makes discards. The Mysterious Destination, which can make up the list of the Destination cities, corresponds to a city of the total of the destinations that Next-Where offers, being able to be discarded at the same value of the other cities.
- Destination Plane: NW provides, at no cost to the Client, a guide of the Destination city for consultation, information and suggested activities. To do this, it is requested to indicate at least three entertainment preferences among the options displayed for no other purpose than to optimize travel expectations.
- Cancellation before 24 hours: The option to cancel the reservation until 23:59 (twenty-three hours and fifty-nine minutes) of the time the reservation was made can be used at no additional cost. The original schedule will be the one set at the time of booking. The Client may consult the counter provided in My Reservation that indicates the remaining time until the purchase of the reservation is made official. Once the time is complete, it will be considered that the Client has decided to carry out the contracting of the pack and can no longer opt for the benefit of cancellation without charge. From that moment the purchase process will begin to be arranged as stipulated in the purchase process detailed in the following points.
- Interest: The Client will then be asked to select at least three main activities of his preference to improve his travel expectations. The choice is for informational purposes only and does not imply any prior or evaluative conditioning.
- Upgrades: As a complement to the travel pack, the possibilities of accessing breakfast, purchasing checked or carry-on bags and accessing higher category accommodation are offered by paying the charges indicated in each case. By default, the basic options do not include any items.
- In order to conclude the reservation and access the purchase of the Pack, the Client will activate the “Next Step” button and access the next flow page where forms are displayed for the Client and for each of the different travelers. It will be requested to fill in all the required fields, being the responsibility of the Client the correct introduction of the data of all the travelers. The Client will assume the possible consequences derived from entering the data incorrectly, detecting anomalies or entering false data. In such cases, Next-Where reserves the right to cancel the reservation and charge the Customer the costs incurred. Once the forms are completed, the Client will be asked to accept the terms and conditions (T&C) of the present document, registering his full knowledge and agreement of all the parties included in it and that are part of the Contract between the parties. The form includes items for the application of discount codes if applicable, for the possibility of extra comments and to include information on how they got to know us.
- The Client, when pressing the “Proceed To Payment” button, will be referred to the payment section to complete the purchase operation. Payment options are detailed below (see Prices and Payment Conditions).
- My Reservation: The Client can verify at any time the specific data of the reservation made by entering My Reservation with the reservation number and the corresponding email.
- As an additional complement, the Client will be asked to download the NW App, free of charge, on their smartphones, so that through the application, another alternative and permanent form of contact with the Client may be available.
- Mode of use after purchase
Once the purchase is made, an order reception e-mail will be sent to the Client, informing him or her that his or her reservation is being processed. After the 24-hour Cancellation period has passed, the client will receive an effective confirmation along with the details of the acquired Pack via e-mail and/or through the My Reservation section on the Website, that will serve as sufficient means of proof of the purchase. From that moment, the Client will wait for the availability of the trip on the chosen dates and times. Between 72 hours and 48 hours before the contracted trip is made, the Client will receive by the same means and/or through the NW App, the definitive data corresponding to his Pack, that is: flight details, instructions to check-in and information on booking accommodation. During the waiting period, and according to the feasibility of time prior to the trip, the Client may receive suggestions, reminders and/or indicative clues that may or may not coincide with the Destination. It will be the Client's responsibility to show up at the airports with sufficient time to obtain boarding passes, as well as to check in and dispatch luggage if necessary. Next-Where is not responsible for the fees applied at the airport for not carrying the printed boarding passes. The Client will receive sufficient information about the general conditions of his flights and about his Accommodation, as well as references about distances from the airport to the Accommodation, modes of transport, places of interest, gastronomic points and suggested activities.
4. Commitment of Veracity of Data by the Client.
- The Client, through our website or via telephone to the Customer Service Department, is committed to provide truthful, legal, accurate and complete data. The client assumes at all times the responsibility of information of own data and of its companions not being able to allege disinformation or lack of knowledge before possible erroneous or false data, being committed to keep Mitnites Corp. from possible claims of third persons, besides assuming The possible compensation of the amount for damages that causes, including the damage of image or reputation resulting.
- The Client assumes that the credit or debit cards that he uses are his property and is responsible for having sufficient funds to cover the costs of the service he wishes to contract.
- In case of impossibility of recovery, rejection, refund of payments, inclusion of false data, or non-verification of data on the card provided by the client, Next-Where reserves the right to cancel the reservation and terminate the contract between the Parties. In the event of such eventuality, the additional costs may be demanded for the possible expenses of such cancellation.
- Next-Where is not responsible for possible denials of shipments or other problems with operators due to bad inclusion, lack or errors of data derived from faults in the data provided by the Client itself or by the accompanying passengers.
- Both the Client and accompanying passengers without exception must keep in order their personal documentation, including minors with their legal permits in the necessary cases. In cases of destinations outside the USA, the corresponding passport is required.
- In cases of Destinations with specific visa requirements or specific health regulations, the legislation and current requirements will be notified so that the Client is aware of previously.
Next-Where does not assume any responsibility for the times required for such procedures.
- Next-Where is not responsible for denials of entry to destinations abroad due to legal inconveniences or actions that are contrary to the regulations and laws in force, prior and / or at the time of travel, by the Client or any of the traveler’s companions.
- Rights and Responsibilities.
- The purchase on our website by the client entitles you to the provision of an air transportation service to and from your home city and the accommodation for the selected stay on the dates chosen. The provision of the service by Mitnites Corp. culminates with the planned return within the contracted pack.
- In relation to travel, each operator imposes the specific conditions of the selected flight, therefore, the performance of the service is subject to the general terms and conditions of transportation of the contracted airline. The client must inform the chosen operator about the requirements of the traveler (such as boarding times, baggage restrictions, excess baggage surcharges, items not allowed on the trip, etc.).
- The inconveniences caused by delays, surcharges, rejections or any other case that prevents the customer from taking the benefit for the reasons mentioned above or for lack of provisions, will not be considered as discrimination of any kind or non-compliance, and will not involve any responsibility of Mitnites Corp. or the involved operator. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he and the accompanying passengers have the necessary documentation (personal identification, passport, visas, permits, etc.) to travel to the possible destinations.
- The client is responsible for verifying that all travelers comply with the requirement to have the passport and / or documentation in order to access travel abroad in the case where they indicate the option "Yes" in "All travelers have the passport up to date to travel outside the United States ". In the event of the inability of any or all travelers to travel to a destination abroad for this requirement, Mitnites Corp. is not liable for the costs of cancellations or flight suspensions or accommodation expenses or additional service contracts if any.
- Mitnites Corp. as a company dedicated to the organization of combined travel will respond to the client only according to the obligations that correspond to them for their flight management combined with the accommodation at destination, derived from the contract acquired. Therefore, Mitnites Corp. is basically limited to performing the task of intermediation between the client, the operator and the accommodation, without promising or providing any services, will only be responsible for the detailed activity in the present T&C, excluding the liability requirement for the non-fulfillment of the services contracted between the client and the operator and / or the accommodation.
- Operators selected by Mitnites Corp. are commercially active companies authorized to carry out their activities under licenses and qualifying certificates and are holders of professional indemnity insurance with the amounts of coverage for accidents and casualties common to travelers traveling. Therefore, Mitnites Corp. is not liable for damages that could cause the client or its companions any incident occurred during the services of the operator.
- Mitnites Corp. is not liable under any circumstance for any type of non-compliance and / or consequences caused by a major cause or fortuitous event, this will happen at the airports and / or surrounding areas or during the trip, which are detailed below and are not excluding from others: general disturbances, labor conflicts, civil disturbances, terrorist activities, shootings or acts of public intimidation, criminal acts whatever the condition of the event, threat of war, war, simulation of procedures, natural and ecological disasters, fires, hurricanes, severe weather conditions, nuclear disasters, epidemics, pandemics, etc. The reprogramming of flights, cancellations, referrals for closure of airports, changes of aircraft originally assigned, changes of operating company of flights, changes by government acts or public authorities as well as any other circumstance that affects the initial programming of the Pack contracted by the Client, will not accrue in claims of any kind for Mitnites Corp.
- Mitnites Corp. is not responsible for delays, modifications or cancellations of flights that may be of common characteristics. In such cases, the client must assert his rights and make the claims to the corresponding operator, even though we may assist and support him without assuming the claim as an obligation.
- Mitnites Corp. is not liable for bankruptcy or insolvency of the operator or accommodation contracted or of the service providers involved contracted by them. Mitnites Corp. reserves the right to terminate its relations with one or more operators and accommodations and collaborators when it deems convenient in order to ensure the best quality of service rendering for the client.
- The client must at all times comply with the security of air transport. When acquiring the plane ticket it accepts the conditions and must comply with the notifications and warnings that apply to the air transport. The client shall not carry weapons to the aircraft as well as the transportation of dangerous materials on board aircraft in their luggage or in person in violation of Federal Law that may result in five years of imprisonment and effective penalties established. Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidants, poisons, corrosives, and radioactive materials. Examples: paints, light fluids, fireworks, tear gas, oxygen bottles and radiopharmaceuticals. There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces in total) of medical and toilet items carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials that are carried in your person. For more information, contact the operator or your contracted airline representative. Violation of these restrictions will result in imprisonment and financial penalties. Mitnites Corp. shall not be liable in any case for any transgressions against air transportation requirements. For more details and more detailed information, the client can consult the official website tsa.gov/travel.
- Mitnites Corp. is not responsible during the stay contracted of any type of event, whether accidental or not, ordinary or extraordinary, affecting the health, safety and integrity of the client and his companions, caused in the accommodation or in the corresponding transfers.
- The client assumes the commitment to comply with the accommodation in terms of the rules and clauses proper to the establishment. The contracted traveling pack will includes reservation fees or the specifically detailed ones in each case, but the client must pay the additional expenses of room service, gastronomic consumptions, taxes of stay, departures or income outside the established times, etc. It is possible that at the time of check-in the hotel asks for a valid credit or debit card to cover these possible expenses or for eventual expenses of leaving for missing items or damages in your room.
- Mitnites Corp is not responsible for procedural consequences, additional charges, legal fees or expenses or commitments of any kind, incurred by the client in the event of bad behavior, breach of rules, acts of vandalism or any cause that motivates a dispute between The client and the accommodation.
- The contract with the Client and his companions does not imply under any circumstance prior knowledge on the part of Mitnites Corp of activities, behaviors, relationships or participation of commercial, religious, educational, political, sexual and other nature that could be carried out before, during or after the contractual period. Therefore, Mitnites Corp. disclaims any type of responsibility in this regard related to situations arising from the behavior of the Client and his companions that could affect the honor of third parties, property damage, public disorder, criminal activities, acts of terrorism, attacks, political, religious, sexual and other breaches of the laws and regulations in force in the USA and the countries that are affected.
- Minites Corp does not make any kind of prior valuation of the Client and his companions and therefore the only conditions to carry out the Contract are the acceptance of his part of the T & Cs, possess the current documentation, comply with the requirements to travel and make the realization of the corresponding payment after verification of payment authorization. Therefore, if any of these requirements are not met and the reservation request is not accepted by Mitnites Corp., the Client and his companions decline to make any type of claim for religious, political, racial, sexual discrimination, etc. declining to demand some type of economic, commercial or judicial compensation even if the contractual link has not been made effective.
- Mitnites Corp establishes that Facebook and Instagram identity requests are suggested and therefore optional, not being an indispensable requirement for the acceptance of the reservation. The Client who decides to include them, accepts that these platforms can be visited by Mitnites Corp. in order to seek a greater affinity with the Surprise Destination and establish a better quality of offer. Visits to these platforms in no way totally or partially invalidate the previous points 14) and 15). In addition, Mitnites Corp. guarantees the confidentiality of said data and undertakes not to disclose them to third parties. The Client and his companions accept that the connection with their platforms can be used by Mitnites Corp. with communicational and promotional reasons having the possibility of declining them when they wish (See enlargement in Section 7. Data Protection)
- In the event of any refusal by an operator and / or accommodation to the client and / or its accompanying passengers to perform or fulfill the contracted service shall not be considered as discrimination of any kind or non-performance affecting Mitnites Corp.'s liability.
- All references and offers suggested or provided to the client during the stay, including possible transfers, excursions, sports, social, recreational, gastronomic or artistic activities have the character of an informative complement whose objective is to help the client to know and to accede more quickly to the tourist proposals of each destination. In the event that client opts for any service suggested by Next-Where, or has received courtesy services to the Client contracted by Mitnites Corp. in his or her stay, Mitnites Corp. shall not be liable for any loss, injury, expense or injury to persons Or goods resulting, directly or indirectly, from the acts or omissions of these suppliers, whether for public or private transfers, trips for tourist services, guided visits and hiring of promoters, gastronomy services of any type and quality, sporting, social and cultural, recreational activities of any type and characteristic, whether in open or closed spaces, which may result in theft, accidents, injuries, delays, cancellations, alterations of services, cessation of operations, equipment or machinery failures, schedule changes, itineraries , Fees, or any other inconvenience that may cause the client. This also applies for the tasks completed by the Client and the resulting prizes (See more below in Section 6, Tasks & Prizes)
- Mitnites Corp. will not be responsible under any circumstances for incidents, consequences or events that the client or his companions may suffer in whole or in part during their stay or related to the travel pack contracted, in situations of robbery, robberies, thefts, strikes, disturbances, accidents Transportation, acts of depravity, shootings, vandalism, terrorism, earthquakes, fires, floods, severe climatic alterations, viral diseases and any other act related to physical or property consequences of equipment and elements to the client, such as faults and / or damages In technological and communications equipment, loss of documents, damages of clothing, medical equipment or any other damage, loss, injury, breakage or resulting disability not specified in this list.
- Mitnites Corp. is not responsible for the risks and dangers, whether with or without your consent, that the client may incur during the stay of the contracted travel pack. Mitnites Corp. is not responsible for health coverage, medical care or sickness expenses that the client may need during the stay of the contracted travel pack or after consequences thereof.
- Tasks and Prizes:
Next-Where has an exclusive program for its Clients: "Program of Tasks and Prizes", which consists of the awarding of Surprise Awards (hereinafter Awards) obtained for completing assignments (hereinafter Tasks) during the stay in the destination city.
Tasks are optional, without partial or total compliance and its purpose is to obtain rewards upon completion of certain series, which may or may not be accepted by the Client without its refusal implying in any type of compensation or refund of any kind.
The Prizes are gifts with reward character granted to the Client for the participation and fulfillment of the Tasks.
The Tasks are suggested participation activities that are communicated to the Client through the NW App mobile application and their fulfillment will award Prizes to dispose of in the Destination.
The Program of Tasks and Prizes is exclusive determination of Next-Where and its modality, characteristic, frequency, disposition, duration, suspension or elimination, as well as the compensations offered are subject to the variations and alterations that Next-Where considers opportune, without necessity of previous disclosure, warnings or explanatory explanations or demands of any kind.
The Prizes will be of various characteristics and will be basically related to benefits of gastronomic consumption, discounts, invitations or access to sites of interest or to the provision of services in the destination city to be used during the Client stay.
The amount and type of tasks are established by Next-Where prior to each surprise travel Pack and they are unveiled as participants complete them. Upon completion of a certain series, participants will be informed of a Prize that will be notified at the time through the NW App mobile application.
To access the Awards, the Customer must perform the validation of compliance required in each case.
The Tasks are simple to make and of a recreational nature that do not involve complicated procedures, risky actions or that compromise the physical or moral integrity of the participants.
Both the formulation of Tasks and the Prizes to be granted by Next-Where, have the spirit of entertainment and recreation at no charge to the Client and, therefore, their participation implies the acceptance of the provisions that Next-Where determines. It is expressly determined that the Participating Client or not of the Tasks and Prizes declines to make any type of questions and / or arbitrations about them.
The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, substitutable nor can they be compensated in any way in case of not using them.
The Client, by participating, accepts the conditions of the Prize offered, having full right not to make use of it, without any consequence for Mitnites Corp. that could derive from its actions. Likewise, when choosing to use or dispose of the Prize, the Client tacitly accepts the conditions of use and commercialization of the participating companies of the Prizes, which may be suggested by Next-Where or chosen by the Client.
By accessing the Tasks and Prizes Program, the Client declines any claim to Mitnites Corp. or Next-Where, for any type of inconvenience, controversy, problem, discrepancy or disagreement arising from the use, consumption or disposition thereof.
The participating companies will be commercially active and installed in the destination cities, with presumption of correct use and current authorizations by the relevant authorities, disconnecting Mitnites Corp any commitment of prior verification of suitability or legal, commercial or health authenticity. Any anomaly of product or service, or failure of compliance, warranties or treatment to the Client, may not be attributable to Mitnites Corp., Next-Where or the Tasks and Prizes Program under any circumstances.
Mitnites Corp. has the faculty to acquire the prizes to grant under the modality of direct purchase, promotional exchange, financing, royalty or any other way of legal commercialization in force and is not obliged to render account of the detail to the Clients.
7. Data Protection
- The client consents and allows Mitnites Corp. to report the data provided on the Website for the reservation and purchase of services to the Operator and Accommodation contracted or, if necessary, to rent, book or contract other services on behalf of the Client, during his stay contracted in the travel pack. The personal and confidential data subject to the treatment can only be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of those purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the assignor and the assignee with the prior consent of the interested party.
- The client assumes that the personal data incorporated into the website forms of the accompanying travelers are supplied with the consent and authorization of the holders. By submitting the forms, the customer accepts and authorizes all data sent to be automated by Mitnites Corp. The customer's data will be stored in a file for automated processing.
- The client accepts and agrees to send advertising and information about products and services of Next-Where to evaluate and raise the quality of the service offered. The client, if it wishes, will have full right to exercise its rights of access, cancellation and opposition at any time, and deny the consent previously provided by sending an email to email@example.com, for which Mitnites Corp Is committed to cancel the personal data collected when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Mitnites Corp. assures the total confidentiality and privacy of collected personal data handled within the normal security parameters of the system. While no security measures are unshakable, Mitnites Corp. cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems, and therefore, will not be responsible in any case for incidents that may arise on personal data when they are caused or by attacks or by unauthorized access to our systems.
- Prices and Terms of Payment
- The prices applied are those that appear on the website at the time of the contracting. The client will have the price permanently updated in each step that he makes in the website to adapt his purchase. The Next-Where prices of the contracted travel pack are those that indicate the invoice obtained at the end of the purchase process.
- The prices include the price of the flight with the airport taxes included, the accommodation and the expenses of management of Next-Where.
- The client shall pay the additional costs of contracting services not offered in the basic rate for each option, as well as any additional add-ons selected by the Client regarding travel times and destination elimination. The detail is detailed as the requirements are incorporated into the contracted travel pack.
- They are not included and must be taken as additional expenses on the part of the client, those that may derive from the airport check-in procedure, baggage surcharges, surcharges for assigning flight seats, fees or supplements applied by operators or for the tourist fees or tax supplements of the contracted accommodation.
- The conditions and supplies of the Accommodation contracted in the Pack, correspond to the usual offers that each establishment has commercially, in relation to types and sizes of beds, room locations, possible views, room surfaces, room services, etc. Any specific request or change that the Client wishes, must request it at the moment of lodging and will be at your consideration to pay supplements or differences that the Accommodation requires. Next-Where does not take charge of additional or extra hosting of the contracted Pack.
- NextWhere is exempt from separately consigning the VAT quota on its issued invoices.
- Complementary services or suggestions are not included unless they are actually specified or included as a courtesy or as part of the Tasks and Prizes program.
- Payments can only be made through PayPal or with a bank card (Visa or MasterCard) indicating in the fields provided, number, expiration date and control code on the back of the card. The entire amount of the order will be deducted from the bank card on the day of the order.
- Mitnites Corp. reserves the right to suspend the processing of the order in case of rejection of the authorization of payment by the bank. Once the reservation has been made with Mitnites Corp., confirmation will be sent as long as it has been verified that the client's data is correct and payment is credited.
- Mitnites Corp. guarantees the confidentiality and security of client banking data transmitted through the Web at the time of ordering by [Secure Socket Layer (SSL)] encryption.
- In case of not completing an order completely, when collecting the data in the form, it is possible that the client receives emails of information about the company.
- The Client can access the financing system proposed by PayPal, accepting compliance with the requirements requested by said entity. In such case, Mitnites Corp. is not responsible or jointly liable for any type of emerging link and is exempt from claims or claims that may arise from the commercial relationship between the Client and Paypal, as well as by any other acting entity as a means of financing.
- Refund and Return Policy
- Mitnites Corp. will not make any refund for the characteristics of the travel pack that the participant chooses not to use. Once the payment of your travel pack has been made, the client will not be entitled to any refund or modification of dates or data of the travelers of his reservation.
- Mitnites Corp will not reimburse any amount paid in the event that client withdraws from the contracted service including all money paid for optional services.
- In no case will the right of dismissal apply to the contracts agreed by causes of cancellation or resignation by the client.
- Validity of Contracts
- The data entered by the client to Next-Where on our website will be kept in the Mitnites Corp. databases and will be valid proof of the purchase acquired. It is established that the electronically stored electronic data provided constitute valid evidence with the same probative force as any document received and kept in writing.
- The proof of purchase of the reservation will be sent to the email provided by the client and in the "My Booking" section.
- The Client will receive the necessary information to make the check-in at the airports and the data of the hired accommodation before 48 hs from the departure of the flight to the destination city through the e-mail address provided.
- In case any of the provisions included in this Terms and conditions are declared null or considered non-binding, the validity of the other provisions will not be affected.
- Client and Third Party Commitments on Web Use and the NW Mobile App
- The client or users accessing Next-Where agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered on the Web. They may not dispose of them: a) to engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to public order; B) to disseminate contents of racist, xenophobic or human rights; C) advocate for terrorism; D) encourage pornography; E) cause damage or alter content on the Web; F) affect suppliers and / or third parties by manipulating data, misrepresenting content or attempting to access email accounts, databases or administrative areas without proper authorization; G) to attempt to violate accesses of computer security of the Web and the NW app for smartphones. This enumeration is enunciatively and not limiting of other events of the same character.
- Mitnites Corp. has all the rights to Next-Where. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, totally or partially, of the contents of the Web and NW app platforms, without its express authorization, is expressly forbidden.
- Mitnites Corp.'s intellectual property and commercial property includes texts, images, logos, trademarks, audio and video files, buttons, software files, source code used for programming, color combinations, as well as The structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, which is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial property, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use, under penalty of initiation of actions Legal requirements. Without the prior written permission of Mitnites Corp. it is expressly prohibited to reproduce and transmit by any means, the information and contents of the website.
- The conditions of use of the website of Next-Where and the NW mobile app, as well as that contained in the legal notice, are governed by the laws of the United States of America. Any litigation shall be settled before the Courts and Tribunals of Miami, Florida, regardless of the residence or principal place of business of either party.
- Mitnites Corp. is not responsible for possible server crash, virus action, or any type of malfunction of the site due to causes other than Next-Where.
- Mitnites Corp. reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the Web or NW app for mobile devices, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of Next –Where and the NW app.
- Mitnites Corp. is not responsible for the content contained in third-party pages that the Next-Where Web site may link to.
- Mitnites Corp. obtains the information and contents included in the Web and the NW app from sources considered reliable. However, Mitnites Corp. cannot guarantee that this information is complete, accurate and up-to-date at all times, therefore, Mitnites Corp. is not responsible for errors or omissions that may appear on the contents of such platforms.
- In no case, both in US territory or abroad, shall Mitnites Corp. accept that its work centers, branches, sales offices, subsidiaries, directors, agents, authorized employees, employees and general personnel related to the company shall be held liable for claims, losses, expenses and Damages of any kind, directly or indirectly related to the Web or its information.
- Use of images: The Client or the accompanying travelers implicitly accept for the sole reason of providing them, that the images sent to Next-Where may be included on the Web, the NW app or used for promotional purposes in the media that Mitnites Corp. Determine Next-Where undertakes to use them totally or partially for information and advertising promotion without notice or mention. In addition, the Client may deny its dissemination at any time, informing the decision by email firstname.lastname@example.org and within a period of no more than 48 hours the images will be removed or edited.
- Use of the Blog: Mitnites Corp. will determine when and under what conditions the Clients will be able to incorporate texts, images, audio files and videos in the "Blog" section of the Website, by assigning all rights to use the content to Next-Where. The Client invited to participate must have previously participated as a traveler, will be totally and solely responsible for their contents, must identify themselves, and what they publish must comply with standards of decorum and ethics, not accepting terms or images that harm the moral or are offensive to third parties people; that are of a discriminatory, racial, sexual, political or religious nature; that they advocate crimes, terrorism, pornography or attempts against authorities, public bodies or the Web itself, or any other content that, in the opinion of Next-Where is considered offensive, without the right to claims or demands of any kind by those who posted the contents or of third parties that could have been affected by them. Mitnites Corp. only provides the means for the users to express themselves and is not responsible for the contents incorporated by the Clients, taking the right to remove them and intervene in the cases mentioned in the previous paragraph, and to initiate the pertinent legal actions that they consider or if it corresponded.
- Mitnites Corp. is not responsible or jointly liable for claims or claims against the client or its accompanying passengers that service agents, retailers, organizers or suppliers of any nature provide or contract with them, in the event of alleged breaches of the commitment.
- Mitnites Corp. is liable to client in accordance with its obligations for the management of the combined travel resulting from the contract acquired between the parties, regardless of whether they must be performed by themselves or other service providers, and without prejudice .The right of organizers and retailers to act against such service providers.
- Mitnites Corp. is liable to the client for damages suffered by the consumer and user as a result of non-performance or poor performance of the contract. Such liability shall cease when any of the following circumstances exist:
- That the defects observed in the performance of the contract are attributable to the Client and/or its traveling companions.
- That such defects are attributable to a third party who is not supplying the services provided for in the contract and is unpredictable or insurmountable.
- That the defects referred to are due to reasons of force majeure, understood as such circumstances outside the invocation, abnormal and unforeseeable whose consequences could not have been avoided, despite having acted with due diligence.
- That the defects are due to an event that Mitnites Corp., despite having put all the necessary diligence, could not anticipate or surpass.
- In the cases of exclusion from liability provided for in paragraphs b), c) and d) Mitnites Corp. may assist the Client who is in difficulties without assuming obligations of any kind.
- Contenidos de NW App
1) Mitnites Corp no es responsable por ningún acontecimiento que pudiera resultar de proveedores, contenidos, enunciados, eventos, precios y/o condiciones que son mostrados en NW App.
2) Los contenidos, fechas, fotos y datos incorporados y demás información incorporada es a los efectos de suministrar al Cliente una Guía de la Ciudad de Destino con información variada, no valorativa ni categorizada, sugerida para manejarse dentro de la ciudad que le ha tocado visitar.
3) Queda expresamente determinado que el uso de NW App por parte del Cliente es bajo su entera responsabilidad en tanto y en cuanto optase por desplazarse a lugares, utilizar servicios, comprar propuestas o vincularse con los proveedores y contenidos incorporados.
4) Mitnites Corp. no se responsabiliza por la actualización de datos; por las localizaciones mencionadas; por las licencias habilitantes y/o vigentes de los operadores de servicios; por las suspensiones de servicios, cambios y/o cierres de propuestas, comercios o eventos; por cambios de dominio, denominaciones o nombres de fantasía; por los cambios de domicilio y de precios, tiempos y ofertas de servicios; por los datos enunciados de propuestas fuera de temporada de visita del Cliente en la ciudad Destino; por errores de información suministrada imputables o no a Mitnites Corp; por posibles diferencias y/o errores de geolocalización de los contenidos incorporados; por comportamientos profesionales, comerciales y personales que pudieran afectar los intereses del Cliente y sus acompañantes; así como cualquier otra circunstancia que pudiera derivar en una afectación económica, de contratiempo o de agravio para el Cliente.
5) Mitnites Corp. sugiere la visita a los sitios web de los proveedores y contenidos incorporados al NW App para mayor seguridad de información: vigencia, constatación de precios, tiempos, lugares, reviews y demás verificaciones que considere necesarias. Cualquier diferencia al respecto no devengará ningún tipo de reclamo por parte del Cliente hacia Mitnites Corp. En casos de contenidos sin sitios web propios, se sugiere indagar en búsquedas alternativas a través de buscadores y sitios de información a viajeros.
6) Mitnites Corp. se reserva el derecho de cambiar, suprimir, incorporar o alterar información y de cambiar la imagen de los proveedores y contenidos en cualquier momento, bajo cualquier circunstancia, en el momento que lo desee, sin necesidad de aviso previo.
7) Ante la eventualidad de una falla de suministro de datos, de mal funcionamiento operativo y/o de caída del sistema de NW App; de la imposibilidad circunstancial de acceder a las prendas y premios por fallas o errores de funcionamiento; Mitnites Corp. no será responsable de ninguna reclamación al respecto, entendiéndose que el espíritu del servicio de NW App es puramente accesorio y de complemento adicional sin costo para el Cliente, que no se verá afectado en lo más mínimo en la parte fundamental del servicio ofrecido establecido en el Punto 1. Objeto y Definiciones de las presente TyC.
8) Ante la eventualidad de una falla de índole técnico se sugiere al Cliente avisar por el medio que disponga de la novedad a efectos de solucionarla lo antes que sea posible.
14. Travel insurance
Mitnites Corp. does not provide any type of Travel Insurance or Medical Insurance for Customers. Therefore, anyone who wants it must acquire it individually and at their own cost in the companies dedicated to the subject.
15. Discounts Next-Trip
When contracting Next-Where services, the Client acquires the benefit of the 5% discount applicable to the Base Amount of a future contracting package for a future trip. The Base Amounts refer to the basic promotional prices of the Sunday and Monday options published on the Web.
At the time of purchase of a Pack, the Customer will receive a Next-Trip code to be used only once, with a validity of 90 days from the date of issue and with characteristics of transferable, which makes it possible to be assigned to third parties for its application.
Since the person who applies the Next-Trip code is not nominative or identifiable, it has the usufruct of the discount even if the Client is not benefited. Therefore, Next-Where declines any type of controversy caused by the misuse of the Next-Trip Code, its assignment and / or transmission to third parties without the consent of the Client benefited. Likewise, the application of the Next-Trip Code is subject to the decision of use that the Client in charge of the original contracting of the Pack has for himself or his possible companions.
The Next-Trip discount can only be redeemed to hire the package tours that are offered in the Next-Where Pack and is only applicable to future trips from 7 days after the purchase of the Pack.
The Next-Trip Code can not be used more than once, only applicable to the hiring of a Pack and not to a particular individual.
The Next-Trip discount will be applicable to either the Sunday or Monday option, regardless of the purchase option of the previous Pack. It will be applicable to the Base Pack Amounts of the options published on the Web and is not applicable to supplements and additional charges of any kind, nor to amounts of periods that do not coincide with the date to be applied.
Next-Trip discounts or Next-Trip Codes not used within the period of validity can not be exchanged for cash or any other type of compensation.
Mitnites Corp. has the right and the right to modify, change, alter, temporarily suppress and / or eliminate partially or totally both the conditions and amounts of application of the Next-Trip Discounts and their scope of use, at any time, without need of advance notice or prior consultation. It is determined that the Web is a sufficient means of information that the public has to learn about its application and validity.
For any dispute that may arise between the parties, this contract establishes that the aggrieved party will submit any complaint to arbitration in Miami, Florida, regardless of the residence or principal place of business of any of the parties. In the event that a lawsuit or arbitration proceeding is initiated by either party, the party against whom a judgment or judgment is issued will also be liable for the costs of the claim and the reasonable attorney's fees as set forth by the court. court or the arbitrator.
17. Customer Service
To respond to any request for information on the characteristics of the service offered, for purchases, changes, operating data or clarifications, contact by mail at Mitnites Corp. 3606 NE 167th Street, North Miami Beach, Fl, 33160, USA; through the Web www.next-where.com in the "Contact" section; or by phone ......... from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time of the USA. Likewise, an on-line chat with an operator available for direct contact is permanently displayed on the Web.